BSLPAA Website Instructions for Team Managers or Coaches:
- If you already have a SPORT NGIN account, Login and "Become a Member"
- If you do not not already have a SPORT NGIN account, please click on the “Create an Account” link in the upper left corner of the page.
- Enter a unique Username and Password for yourself (please write this down and keep track of it) and click “Sign Up”.
- Follow the steps to "Activate" your account via an email message.
- You will then need to send an email to the Web Volunteer.
- Send a brief message letting them know that you have signed up at the site - include your name, team name, position with the team and contact number.
- If approved, you will then be granted permission to access your team’s home page(s) on the web site. The team’s pages are found under the “Team” section of the site for your sport.
- After permission has been granted, you will receive a confirmation reply. Then you can login, go to your team’s page and begin editing the content.
- When logged in and going to your team’s pages, you will see the “Edit Mode” tab in the upper right corner.
- Click on the “Edit Mode” tab and use the “Page Elements” to edit or add Text, Photos, Documents, Events, News Articles, Links, Contact Info, YouTube Videos, etc.
- Please note that your Team page comes with a Roster and a Game Schedule. You are able to use these pages at your discretion.
- You may also “Add New Pages” under your team’s main page section to organize additional content. You can change the Page Status of any page from Public to Private to Disabled.
- If you need any help with any of the Page Elements, the first step you can take is to visit the SPORT NGIN Knowledgebase to search for articles and helpful information.
- If you are unable to find the answer there, please contact NGIN Support.
- Your question or issue will be addressed in a timely manner.
- You are also welcome to contact your site’s Webmaster or call TST Media directly at 612-379-1030 ext 3.
Thank you and have fun!